Sixteenth Annual Symposium on Energy in the 21st Century
Join Us For This Incredible VIRTUAL Symposium CREATING A NET ZERO CARBON ECONOMY.
Hear From The Top Experts and Decision Makers:
- GIL QUINIONES, President/CEO NY Power Authority;
- DOREEN HARRIS, President/CEO NYSERDA (Acting);
- BASIL SEGGOS, Commissioner NYDEC;
- JORDAN MACKNICK, Leader Energy-water-land Analyst, National Research Laboratories (NREL);
- CHRIS KELLY, COO National Grid;
- KIT KENNEDY, Senior Director Climate and Clean Energy NRDC.
With up to 400 attendees each year, the Symposium on Energy in the 21st Century, provides a gathering venue for a diverse community to join together in a non-partisan, multidisciplinary learning experience and conversation on sustainability and renewable energy. The attendees range from prominent industry professionals to students and interested citizens. Commissioners, mayors, developers, architects, lawyers, engineers, farmers, many college students, all who are interested in the future of renewable energy with the most cutting edge policy being discussed.