GET PUMPED ABOUT GETTING OFF FOSSIL FUELS.
Learn how electric heat pumps can heat, cool, and dehumidify your building, and help you shift to renewable energy.
Residents and small business owners are invited to a free and friendly special presentation about electric air-source and ground-source heat pumps and heat pump water heaters.
- How the technologies work and how to make the economics work for you.
- What kinds of buildings are best for them.
- What are local residents' experiences with Heat pump technologies.
• Hugo Jule, energy efficiency specialist and DIY green homeowner, “Getting Your Building Ready for Heat Pumps”
• Derek Koundakjian, Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnership, “Understanding Air Source Heat Pumps and Heat Pump Water Heaters”
• Tom Kacandes, Vermont Energy Investment Corporation, “What You Need to Know About Geothermal Systems”
• Plus Hudson Valley heat pump owners who will share their stories.
Sponsored by:Sustainable Hudson Valley
Saugerties Climate Smart Task Force